Our electrical engineers are fully qualified electricians and practice to the current BS7671 17th edition of the electrical wiring regulations.
Our electrical engineers are assessed annually by the Electrical governing body NICEIC. Installations are revisited to ensure work is carried out to the highest standards.
Our electrical engineers are assessed annually by the Electrical governing body NICEIC. Installations previously carried out by us are revisited with an inspector to ensure work continues to be carried out safely & to the highest standards.
All works carried out are compliant with current regulations & is signed off with appropriate certification. All notifiable works are also certified & building control are notified. A separate certificate is then issued to show all works have been carried out correctly & in accordance with Part P of building regulations.
We offer a 12months guarantee for materials used & all works carried out.
Services We Offer
- Additional sockets & lights
- Full & Part Re-wires
- Consumer unit replacements
- Smart home technology
- EICR (Electrical installation condition report), (Landlords, insurance etc)
- Remedial Works
- Heating controls (Mr Combi approved installer)
- New build installations
- Bespoke Lighting design & installations
- Fault finding & repair
- Pro-active Electrical Maintenance
- Re-active Electrical Maintenance
- Emergency Lighting Testing & Maintenance
- Kitchen rewires
- Fire alarm installation & maintenance.
- CCTV installation.
- Data networking installation.
- Inspection & testing
- Outside power & lighting.
- Portable appliance testing.
- Kitchen rewires
- Smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detector installation. (AICO expert installer, Closed bracket)
- Loft & garage conversions
- Extension wiring
- Gas and water earth bonding.
- Electric underfloor heating